Fire Priority Demand Valve for Domestic Fire Sprinkler Systems
Designed for use with combined pressure boosted residential domestic and sprinkler systems to BS9251:2021
The Aquatech Pressmain Fire Priority Valve PDV system consists of a pipeline mounted motorised valve and a wall mounting control panel either our PDV-S Standard or PDV-E Enhanced versions dependent on system requirements.
The PDV is ideally suited for combined domestic sprinkler systems designed to BS9251:2021, that utilise the domestic water pressure booster set and break tank for both domestic water supply and fire suppression.
PDV-S Basic features
- Valve with failsafe actuator (integral battery ensures valve closes on power failure)
- Break tank low water level interface with auto-shut down of the domestic cold water supply
- 9 valve sizes available
- Supplied fully pre-wired
- 2m cable length between valve and control panel
Additional Control Features To Above
- 6 line LCD multi coloured display for status and alarm messages
- Continuous self-test function
- Automated Anti-seize program
- 4 volt-free BMS alarm status outputs
- Aquatech Pressmain REPRESS system preventing hydraulic shock and pipework damage when the valve is reset
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. Products come with a full 24/7 warranty for 2 years. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement.