Aquabreak AB5 Wall Mounted Booster Set
Small wall mounted booster set providing back flow prevention to fluid category 5, suitable for washing down.
The Aquabreak AB5 is a small wall mounted pump set and is predominantly used to provide back flow prevention to fluid category 5.
Suitable for washing down a rubbish bin store or pub cellar by water flushing and providing a break between the mains water and the hose to maintain the required level of hygiene.
It also complies with the Water Authorities requirements for water supply to:
- Dentistry practices, small clinics and nursing homes, day care establishments
- Washing of animals and veterinary practices.
- Printers, laboratories and hairdressing salons.
- Butcheries and meat processing premises.
- Vegetable preparation
- Washing down yards and watering gardens or swimming pools.
It can be easily retrofitted following any inspection which dictates that a Category 5 device should be used for the water supply to the premises.
Designed and built with easy access in mind, wall mounted to avoid the need to kneel. As with all our products it is built with high quality parts, for reliability and longevity requiring no maintenance.
The electronic controller ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and stops automatically when the consumption ceases. In addition the controller protects the pump in case of faults, giving you peace of mind.
- Automatic Pump Operation via Electronic Controller
- Back Flow Prevention to Fluid Category 5
- Pump Dry Running/No-Water Protection
- Fully packaged for simple wall mount installation
- Easy access to components
- Built to last
- Energy saving
- Temperature range 5°C to 30°C
- Supplied with single pump and 5 litre break tank
- Flows up to 1.3 litres; heads up to 1.5bar
- Optional heater to protect against frost
- WRAS compliant
- Full 24/7 warranty for 2 years
For further information please see technical data sheet.
Buy AB5 Cat5 Booster Set Online
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. Products come with a full 24/7 warranty for 2 years. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement.